ANKO system is a spacial construction used for assembling LV and MV switchgears (ZMR, ZUR, RNL, RUe, REW 20 type, etc.), cable panels, control panels, non-typical panels and constructions for busbar bridges. The construction is made from galvanized structural sections join by using corner connectors. It enables to make perpendicular construction with a big precision. The basic construction can be covered by enclosures or doors. It is also possible to assemble additional supports, bars and apparatus panels (support for apparatus). Maximum dimension of the element is 2500m. The construction system secures metallic connection of all elements, also after painting. ANKO system enables to get high level of IP protection degree.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM:
- easy for assembling – process of construction do not require drilling, welding and bonding
- flexibility of assembling – bars and other elements for installation of equipment can be assembled according to clients wish.
- stable construction
- high strength of light-weight elements
- aesthetic – covers and doors are painted on all RAL colors
- modularity – completed constructions can be joined together
- easy for handling – possibility of preparation suitable dimensions of units